Buying a Home with Lynn Arends Realty Group
Our agents will help guide you through this stressful and exciting experience with honest expertise. We will help find the perfect home for you, negotiate the purchase to your best possible advantage, and be a resource for you all the way through closing. Because we are both a law firm and realty group, you will have access to one of Seattle's best real estate attorneys, who can review your legal documents and work for the best possible outcome to you.
Lynn's Personal Guarantee
We approach our business and representation of our clients very seriously. If you aren't satisfied with our services, we have failed at our job. Therefore, we offer buyers this guarantee:
If you are ever dissatisfied with our service you may cancel our Buyer's Agreement at any time with absolutely no obligation. Plus, a buyer client will never be asked to pay any of our commission: If we find a For Sale By Owner that you want to purchase, and the sellers will not pay our commission, we will represent you in the purchase of that home for free.
Resources for Buyers
- Why hire an agent? Here are 6 great reasons!
- This handy guide gives you an overview of the entire home-buying process, as well as a glossary of useful terms.
- How much home can you afford? Experiment with this calculator to see what your monthly payments might be and how much you should pay as a down payment.
- This website is a great reference for all those tricky terms that you will need to know while buying your home.
- This website provided by Washington State has a useful guide to buying a home and an overview of all the different kinds of loans that are available.
- Educate yourself on the many lending institutions, insurance options and industry regulations at this state website.
- All of the federal housing programs and resources in one place.
- HopeNow provides support and guidance for homeowners. Check out this list of the major mortgage lenders and servicers with contact information.